A perennial favourite, our widespread Quest Short delivers worth, have compatibility, sturdiness and Tour 3-d Chamois® comfort.
A perennial cycling favourite, the highly widespread Quest Cycling Short delivers worth, have compatibility, sturdiness and a luxurious, 4-means stretch Tour 3-d chamois for a Relaxed ride. The Quest includes a six-panel anatomic design, silicone leg grippers, reflective parts for low-mild visibility, and comfortable Choose Switch cloth with UPF 50+ sun coverage and superior moisture-wicking properties to stay you cool and dry. Pressure Relief Technology within the gender-particular chamois reduces pressure issues by means of differentiated levels of padding at the same time as effectively wicking moisture off skin.
A 6-panel anatomic design gives superior, chafe-free comfort.
Features and Specifications:
- Select Switch cloth sets the benchmark for moisture Switch and 4-means performance stretch
- 6-panel anatomic design for superior, chafe-free comfort
- Comfortable silicone leg grippers stay shorts in place
- Tour 3-d Chamois is male-particular and non-chafing with padding in key spaces, moisture-wicking, and antimicrobial properties
- Reflective parts for low-mild visibility
- Fabric supplies UPF 50+ sun coverage
- Best Use: Road cycling
- Type: Men’s cycling short
- Fabric: 86 p.c nylon, 14 p.c spandex
- Inseam: 9 inches (size medium)
Choose Switch cloth sets the benchmark for moisture Switch and 4-means performance stretch
6-Panel anatomic design for superior, chafe-free comfort, UPF 50+ sun coverage
Relaxed silicone leg grippers stay shorts in place, moisture-wicking, antimicrobial properties
Tour 3-d Chamois is male-particular and non-chafing with padding in key spaces
86 p.c nylon, 14% spandex, nine-Inch inseam