Our hottest bottle, made with Tritan material which is 100 percent free of BPA, a chemical that has been found to disrupt natural hormones. This fresh take at the classic Nalgene is made without dangerous chemicals and will never leach a plastic taste into your water.
To be had in a lot of colors to assist brighten up anybody’s gear. The large opening on our wide-mouth bottles easily contains ice cubes, fits most water purifiers and filters, and makes hand washing a breeze. The attached loop-top never gets lost and screws off and on easily.
That is the bottle that established Nalgene as a household name, and remains the company’s bestseller. Hikers and other out of doors types have used Nalgene bottles for over 20 years, which is why most backpacks have a side pocket designed to accommodate a Nalgene. Its design, though simple, boasts more than 50 years of manufacturing fine-tuning that’s resulted in a remarkably durable, leakproof bottle that’s guaranteed for life.
Measurement markers imprinted on the side of the bottle let you track your fluid intake, and are also handy when mixing beverages in the bottle. To be had in a lot of colors, the bottle has a big opening which easily contains ice cubes, fits most water purifiers and filters, and makes hand washing easy. An attached loop-top never gets lost and screws off and on easily, at the same time as offering a handy finger hold when at the move.
- Made of BPA-free Eastman Tritan co-polyester
- Dishwasher protected at the top rack
- Superior have an effect on resistance
- Suitable for both warm and cold beverages (-40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Convenient loop-top design means you’ll be able to never lose the lid
- Wide mouth makes cleaning and adding ice cubes easy
- Opening contains most water filters
- Marked with milliliters and ounces for simple measurement
- Made in USA
Anatomy of a Nalgene Bottle
- Threads: Nalgene bottles and caps feature continuous, straight shouldered semi-buttress threads for increased contact area at the surface. This allows for greater tightening force without stripping threads.
- Cap: Durable caps are designed and built to perfectly mate with their respective containers. There is no separate liner to wear, crease, fall out, or leak, and the seal ring is molded in an instant into every cap.
- FDA Compliant, BPA-free Materials: Nalgene bottles are molded from 100% virgin resin with nothing but FDA compliant colors added. Finished products are tested in line with the requirements of the USFDA for food and beverage contact.
- Heavy-duty Walls: Uniformly durable walls are thicker and more resistant to failure than many identical taking a look, but lower quality bottles.
- Bottom: Inner corners of every bottle’s bottom are curved for simple cleaning, and a plastic resin code is molded into the bottle for eventual recycling after years of sturdy service.
Nalgene is a kind of brands many believe synonymous with its product category, similar to Rollerblades or Q-Tips. The company creates ubiquitous BPA-free colored water bottles, geared toward providing a simple personal hydration solution that respects the environment. Nalgene offers a full product line of reusable containers of a wide variety, made out of quite a lot of materials.
Nalgene’s bestselling water bottle for more than 20 years
Made of BPA-free Eastman Tritan co-polyester with superior have an effect on resistance; dishwasher protected on top rack
Suitable for both warm and cold beverages (-40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit); wide mouth makes cleaning and adding ice cubes easy
Opening contains most water filters; marked with milliliters and ounces for simple measurement
Made in america and guaranteed for the life of the product